Original topic:

Samsung Tab S8 Ultra - Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 10:07 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Tablets
I bought the Samsung Care+ when I pre-ordered my tab. I just received my tablet today and I can't figure out how to register it to show my coverage... help please!
0 Likes
17 Comments
Tablets
I'm not sure if I'm helping but i log in on my samsung acct on samsung website then i go to samsung account then tap the menu bar then tap on my products. Then check your registered product the warranty period is there..

Screenshot_20220304-233958_Chrome_10819_1646458798.jpg
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
That's the manufacturer warranty. That's the normal 1 year that Samsung covers. That isn't the Samsung Care+. If you had the care+ on your product, you wouldn't see the button to "purchase extended warranty".

I paid 100$ more for the care+ for my tab. I registered the product and everything and I don't see it showing me that I am covered.

On the Samsung members app, it just tells me to purchase another care+
0 Likes
Tablets
That's why.. coz i bought my tablet sept 2020.. thinking why it will end on march 2022.. i bought samsung care + too on this tablet. Should end sept 2022 for warranty. Thanks for the info. Lol.
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Yeah... it's best to refer to the Samsung members app, get help section lol
0 Likes
Reynaud
Options
Tablets

Hi Deeezzyyy, we suggest you to configure samsung account on tablet, it will be registered automatically.

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
That's done as well. I made this post with my tablet. The tablet is registered under my account but the Samsung care+ is still not showing
0 Likes
Reynaud
Options
Tablets

Hi Deeezzyyy, you can check samsung Care+ plan in Samsung Members app in Get Help section.

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Hi, I know that. But on my tab, when I go into my Samsung members app, it just tells me that I have 28 days left to purchase care+. It does not show my coverage that I already paid for!
0 Likes