whatever864
Beginner Level 2
Why can't I access Google Play on my new Tab A ? Galaxy Store sucks and there are no options to change the defaults  

5 Comments
Tallman
Can you describe how you cannot access Google Play Store? Like...no Google Play Store icon?
Valeriya

Hi, Could you please elaborate on the issue that you are facing with the device so that we will help you further? Also, could you please post the screenshots of the error which you are facing?

Cassidy
Expert Level 5

Hi Whatever864

If you look at this post, i explain how to proceed to get all updates..i wrote it in both language 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/how-to-make-your-updates-comment-faire-des-mises-%C3%A0-j...

Enjoy !

whatever864
Beginner Level 2
The Google Play icon is visible All defaults that could be set to auto purchase with the Playstore were enabled This is my first Android purchase and I am not impressed I can't download my Google games, in game rewards not activated coz not downloaded on Google I have signed in on my Google account I am ready to use Tab A as paperweight and go back to Apple At least they are consistent and don't limit my options to just their products

Hi, We request you to contact live chat support for remote management, it is safe and secure. They would check and fix the issue. www.samsung.com/ca/livechat