Original topic:

Samsung Tablet Recommendation please

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 08:44 AM)
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Options
Tablets
Hi, I'd like to purchase a tablet, it will be mainly used for drawing purpose and a little bit YouTube videos watching. Never tried an Android or Samsung tablet. I am currently on Samsung Galaxy Note 5, it's great but the screen is a bit tiny for full fledge drawings.  🙂

I have a Wacom stylus, a great one with Bluetooth connectivity, so SPen is not really needed. 

Any recommendations? 

Thanks. 
13 Comments
Tablets
hello.. the galaxy tab s6 and galaxy tab s7 are good.. excellent display.. if your keen regarding spen latency, the tab s7 series are much faster than tab s6.

i am using the tab s6. i am not an artist but using my tablet for devotion and journal purposes.. i also purchase the noteshelf which is good writing app but the samsung notes are okay too.. I'm not sure if the noteshelf app comes free with tab s7 purchase.. if you're into wide screen get the tab s7+...
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Tablets
Thank you. I'll look into it.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi asifakberali, Please check the link below to find the device that suits you.
https://www.samsung.com/ca/tablets/all-tablets/
Thanks for your suggestions @gokongming

0 Likes
Elgin007
Beginner Level 3
Tablets
Get a Samsung Galaxy 😎TAB A! THIS IS WHAT I USE ♥ WWW.ELGINBARRETT.XTREAMFX.GLOBAL
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Hi @asifakberali

To do what you want to do, you need to buy a Samsung's Tab " S " Series and they all come with S-Pen .
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Tablets
When I get a Samsung Tablet that I'll have someday. (singing in Klaus' voice) ☺😃

sketch1613070323821~2_4075.png

0 Likes
boomCO
Active Level 1
Tablets
if you don't need high end spec, tab S6 lite is good alternative. comes with spen
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Tablets
Thanks. I'll check it out. Amazon should be okay to place an order, no? 😐
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi asifakberali, please check the link below incase if you want to place the order from the Samsung Canada website.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/tablets/galaxy-tab-s/galaxy-tab-s6-lite-10-4-inch-blue-coral-64gb-wi-fi-s...

0 Likes