Original topic:

Securing after **bleep** need alternative to Samsung pass

(Topic created on: 05-22-2021 05:55 PM)
DjVADER
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
So I got hacked I have two devices s10 and I have Samsung pass on it and works quite well for securing but mysons galaxy tablet that he plays on does not have Samsung pass available on it even though it says it's listed in the services on a Samsung account on the tablet I don't know whether it's why is causing a sore or it's just cuz he doesn't have or the thumbprints does anybody know anything else I can do to secure his tablet. With a Samsung product or something similar what does the same job so this does not happen again it was a pain in the **bleep**
6 Comments
UHHHH
Active Level 1
Tablets
I'm sorry for you that must be annoying
0 Likes
DjVADER
Active Level 1
Tablets
Yes it does **bleep** but a suggestion for my eleven-year-old son who now doesn't have a tablet because I'm not letting him use it till I get it fixed could be a lot more useful thanks though
0 Likes
DjVADER
Active Level 1
Tablets
Also after all the all the shenanigans I tried going through today with Samsung trying to get them to help me fix the H...a...c..k..* can you explain to me why I'm getting bleeped for saying **bleep**b...u...t...t.. **bleep**s....u...c..k and **bleep**h...a...c...k last time I checked those are not offensive or bad words and i am being censored for not even swearing when I'm just asking a simple question and getting frustrated
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Tablets

Hi, Samsung pass is available on Mobile phones only. However, Samsung tablets are protected by Samsung Knox. Samsung Knox is a leading mobile security solution that provides a secure environment for corporate data and apps for all Galaxy devices. It protects your business and personal privacy from one device without the need for third party IT protection.

0 Likes
DjVADER
Active Level 1
Tablets
Thank you so much for your help I'm still actually trying to figure it out so thank you
0 Likes
elvisch
Active Level 4
Tablets
Thats too bad...srry.
0 Likes