Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Spen nibs

(Topic created on: 09-28-2021 01:46 AM)
Nicknackirito
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Where can I find or buy original Spen nibs here in the Philippines because I was scrolling on Shopee and Lazada and all I could find are the plastic ones, also checked the Samsung PH website but it seems that they do not sell replacement nibs in any of their spen lineup
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
When we could, we can try looking in physical Samsung stores to see if there are stocks there.
Rather than nibs, I'm looking for a much thicker s pen than what came with my small tablet.
Nicknackirito
Active Level 3
Tablets
Already bought a Tab S4 Spen on Shopee, I don't think its an original one but it works perfectly like the same with the original Spen from Tab S4 that I tried in SM pre-pandemic
My device is Tab A spen 2019 btw
Nicknackirito
Active Level 3
Tablets
Solution
Tablets
I suggest you simply go to a Samsung Store. Better yet a big one like SM Megamall, MoA as they have a service center. So they can do the replacement flr you. 😊
Nicknackirito
Active Level 3
Tablets
Oh! Thanks for the info, will definitely go there to check 🥰
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello there! Our Samsung family is indeed happy that you guys are connecting with each other! Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!