Original topic:

Storage Space **bleep**

(Topic created on: 03-28-2022 08:36 AM)
Brad1973
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

10.1" Galaxy Tab A (2016)

The device indicates that I am using 15 out of 16 GB. In the User Data panel, it shows 4 GB for apps and negligible amounts for documents, images, audio and videos.  What is using up the other 11 GB and how do I solve my space problem?  The device does let me download apps anymore.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Tablets
Hi, we suggest you to perform wipe cache partition and see if it works to fix the storage issue.
Below are the steps to perform clear cache partition.
1.Turn off the unit.
2.Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).
3.Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".
4.Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select. When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.
5.Press the Power button to reboot the unit.
0 Likes
Brad1973
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

When I press and hold volume up and press and hold the power button, the device just boots up normally.  I tried the procedure with the Home button instead, but nothing happens.  The volume button works fine normally.

0 Likes