Original topic:

Student Life Experience with Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra ⚡

(Topic created on: 04-27-2022 02:50 AM)
nazzzz
Options
Tablets

Neatness and I are inextricably linked. Having a Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra as a study partner has made it much easier for me to take down lecture notes and organise my study resources with Samsung Notes. 

Writing on this tablet feels as if I am writing on real paper, thanks to the 2.8ms low latency of the S Pen.

Furthermore, the huge screen helps me utilize the multi-window feature easily so I can refer to different materials and notes on one screen. I can finally say goodbye to the stacks of handwritten notes in my drawer.

We all understand that being a college student entails a never-ending list of assignments, especially when it comes to presenting a project. 

I’ve nailed this with Samsung DeX, which provides a PC-like experience. 

Plus, face and screen dual recording works like a charm on the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. Now I present like a pro!

Related link:

6 Comments
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Tablets
Envy...
0 Likes
Tablets
noo dont be envy 😌
Roykiii
Active Level 6
Tablets
I am planning to get this to replace my old laptop (mainly use to write thesis and watching movie). Prefer the lte version but until now still no luck of finding any. SME store only sell wifi version i guess
0 Likes
Tablets
Yup as you should ! 🤩 I'm still dumbfounded of how feature-rich this tablet is 🌟 Much more to explore.

The huge Super AMOLED screen is also the perfect choice for binge-watching 👍
George_Hart
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

It is very valuable to me that you shared. As a student I understand very well what it is to have a quality study partner. I often ask write my paper for me https://domypaper.com/ because of the large number of. I don't have time to complete my writing assignments on my own on time. Perhaps it is all about the partner.

0 Likes
Tablets
your words are soothing. thanks so much
0 Likes