Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Suuuuppppeeeerrrr late delivery of pre-ordered tablet

(Topic created on: 09-05-2023 08:22 PM)
Dextreeme
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Does anyone pre-ordered their samsung galaxy tab s9 but til now, it hasn't arrived yet?

I pre-ordered a samsung galaxy tab s9 ultra last august 16, 2023 throug a samsung store at SM in my hometown. Up to this date, I have not yet received my tab. Does anyone know the reason for the delay?
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Tablets

Hi there, Dextreeme! Let us take a look at your order. Could you please reply with your order ID? 😊 Thank you and we appreciate your patience. 🙏🏻

0 Likes
Dextreeme
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
I dont have an order ID, rather I have receipt number and email confirmation. I have attached the screenshot. I ordered the tab at SM Baguio Samsung store. I tried reaching out through the online chat support, however I was told that they can't do anything since i did not order it online but through the samsung store thus I was advised to ask update/raise concern through the store only.Screenshot_20230906_112646_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

Hello Dextreeme,

We are sorry for the inconvenience it caused you. Let me assist you by calling the below Samsung Customer Care Support contact numbers.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll-Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll-Free, Globe]
84222111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes
Tablets
There are Samsung stores that can't pull weight. Especially pre-orderds. The one in Evia Las Pinas **bleep** at this. I stuck with my suki in ATC. It's possible that store in SM is the same. I ended up losing all pre-order freebies for the S22 Ultra. Never getting anything there again despite their proximity.
0 Likes