Original topic:

Tab S6 Lite Camera Stabilizer.

(Topic created on: 09-18-2023 08:08 AM)
Buddyboy4x44
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
I am elderly and take sometimes blurry still pictures as I can shake a little. I see video has a stabilizer option. Is there a similar option for still pictures? Model SM-P610.
0 Likes
5 Comments
Squishy18
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
For still images it might be more hardware than software. Most cameras in devices have camera modules with OIS or Optical Image Stabilization. This is a hardware design, I don't believe was used in that tablet. But if you launch the camera app on the tablet and click the settings icon within the app, if there is a software option for increased stabilization for photos there, that would be the only thing. Or you could consider a gimbal, an additional accessory that helps to balance and stabilize the device. Hope it helps!
0 Likes
Buddyboy4x44
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Thanks for this. I find it odd it is offered for video but not for still images.
0 Likes
Squishy18
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
It's offered on the S8 series I believe, but more often the camera is not a bigger focus on the tablets, but there is something out there that can help for sure! All the best!
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Tablets

Hi, unfortunately we do not have this option in picture.

However we’ll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

Hopefully, the feature that you are expecting might be added in future update.

0 Likes
Buddyboy4x44
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Thanks. By future update, do you mean software that reaches me in a routine update or a future updated model for me to buy? Quite a difference.
0 Likes