Original topic:

Tab S7+ update

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 09:34 AM)
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Options
Tablets
First update for the S7+ tablet since I got it bringing it to October 1 so it is basically a month behind with updates just like our phones

5 Comments
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi Ray2, Thanks for sharing this information in the community.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Tablets
just a heads up. you would be lucky if the phones stay 1 or 2 months behind. so from what seen on these forms the tablets are more like quarterly updates. but not to worry for the average user it's not a big deal.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Tablets
I can't verify if these updates actually came out but they appear to be monthly updates. We will wait and seeScreenshot_20201030-105539_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Tablets
ya wait and see is best, normally the first year of a device is When you will see the best support for that device but after that the updates just get further and longer in between. But I think Samsung is really trying to Increase their software support to better compete with Apple level of software support.
z28camaroman
Active Level 2
Tablets

Officially, the Tab S7 and S7+ are only guaranteed quarterly updates. I'm hoping my constant posts on Samsung's websites and all the user support might be changing their minds. As of right now though, they haven't updated their update schedule page. 

https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb

0 Likes