Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Tablet A7 under parental control

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 11:15 PM)
CHRoe
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Hi I bought a Samsung A7 tablet for my son online class recently. I put in under parental control using Google Family Link so that I can restrict his screen time. I notice that the parental control function has overly restricted certain features. E.g. Unable to open Youtube video link for some learning video sent by teacher. Unable to download the SnapLearn online learning app from the Playstore   to the tablet to enjoy the free 6 months free subscription of that online learning app that came as Samsung Member benefit from the purchase of the A7 tablet.

Is there anyway to overcome it?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tablets
Sorry, parental restrictions means only some basic taking photos or games are allowed. You can set app timer for each apps in the Digital Wellbeing settings.

Screenshot_20210207-183725_Settings.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Solution
Tablets
Sorry, parental restrictions means only some basic taking photos or games are allowed. You can set app timer for each apps in the Digital Wellbeing settings.

Screenshot_20210207-183725_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
CHRoe
Active Level 3
Tablets
Thanks for the suggestion looks like we can't have the best of two for now as the Digital Wellbeing does not allow for remote parental control but good for now.
0 Likes
Tablets
You can remote parental control, just download Family Link from Google in Google Play Store and remote control the device easily
0 Likes
Tablets
Mark my answer as solution if it helps
0 Likes