Original topic:

TabS9 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-20-2023 09:53 AM)
Ben_85
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Question? Is it normal that my tablet still on August 1st Android security patch level? 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Saiki
Active Level 6
Tablets
They usually say updates are slown down by carriers. But our tablets aren't linked to carriers. So what's the excuse now???
0 Likes
Ben_85
Active Level 3
Tablets
I don't know. There's something fishy!!! Something they don't wanna tell us. Anyways, what options do we have 🤷🏽‍♂️ I just hope that we are not the worst country among the many forgotten by Samsung
0 Likes
Saiki
Active Level 6
Tablets
😅. You right. But even if we're not the worst in term of updates, let's say it, "it ***!"
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Tablets

I am pretty sure all updates are slowed at the moment because they are busy trying to get the One UI 6 update hiccups  fixed so it can be released.

I also have a TabS9 Ultra still on August so you aren't alone

I just got a Watch 6 update this morning and it was still on June security until now

Saiki
Active Level 6
Tablets
The only major bug I saw on the internet, is the widget animation not going back to place when closing the app.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Tablets

😂😂Seriously??

I am pretty sure there are way bigger problems than that to delay the update this long

Saiki
Active Level 6
Tablets
I follow samsung closely on the internet(posts, articles, etc...). Been with them since S3. And yeah, samsung Canada is a mess. I think that's the major bug they're trying to fix.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Tablets
Are you sure they are trying to fix the mess they are in🤣
0 Likes
Saiki
Active Level 6
Tablets
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣