Original topic:

Using Web WhatsApp on Tab S8 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 07:46 PM)
KyeOh
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I am trying to use Web Whatsapp on my tablet. I am using Google Chrome for now and I realized I only able to access web.whatsapp.com for one time. Once I leave the page and return, the conversation page is gone and I will not able to scan the QR code again. I am using dekstop site, but even with dekstop site, the QR code page is not shown. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Is there anyway to solve this?
4 Comments
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Tablets

Try to reinstall chrome and see if it solved your issue.

0 Likes
晨
Active Level 6
Tablets
I'm using tabs7plus sometimes also have this problem. When chrome update or WhatsApp update from phone... 😅
0 Likes
Mechanicus
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I have the same issue on the tab s8 ultra - i have found a few work arounds - first you could use samsung flow to connect to a samsung phone and access whatsapp via your phone that way, as most other browsers i have tried (samsung browser, edge, firefox, brave) have the same issue you could use opera (the only browser ive found that works if you set it to remove site data when it closes) or you could download one of the apps from the app store (im afraid i cant remember the names of them at the moment) - most of these work quite well, but the ones ive tried dont send notifications (no matter what options you set within the app or the tablet) - hope this helps but a solution to simply be able to go onto whatsapp web via your browser in the same way you can from a PC would be ideal

0 Likes
mhern025
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Are you able to make Whatsapp video calls from the tablet, without uninstalling Whatsapp from the phone? I was very excited when I got my tablet about making video calls to my family with the great camera of the S8 Ultra, but I haven't found a way to do it without removing Whatsapp from my phone, which is not an option. Let me know if you have been able to do so. Thanks!

0 Likes