Original topic:

When will the Galaxy tab S6 lite get knock on & translate features in Canada?

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 10:53 PM)
Hi_Kanu
Beginner Level 3
Options
Tablets

I heard in May 11th, Samsung Korea has released the software update to support the double tab on (knock on) & S pen translation features update. But I bought my galaxy tab s6 lite in Samsung Canada, and I didn't get the update yet. If you know when will Samsung update those features, then tell me when will they do it!!!

0 Likes
13 Comments
mindl
Active Level 8
Tablets
Ok. So you'll have 4 files but use 3.
AP, BL & CSC. Don't worry about HOME_CSC
CP is for cellular so it'll remain blank. USERDATA as well won't be used. So 3 files. Do AP last. It takes a while to load. It probably will say it isn't responding. Just wait it out. And remember to not change any settings. It's set right. Also don't forget it has to be run as administrator.
K. Not sure what else except... make a back up because it's going to be wiped. And do tell us how that new feature works!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
What are you doing mindl?!? You can't blindly flash firmware! You don't even do it right! You're supposed to use HOME in this case, and you can't flash this!!! It's not the same Multi-CSC!!!!

This is why I do the firmware part myself...
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
The update should have been released to you today over the air. Check it!
0 Likes
KevinTaylor
Options
Tablets

Hi dkim228,

The release date of updates vary from country to country. If the update is available we would share that information with you. 

0 Likes