Original topic:

WWll

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 11:02 PM)
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Hi fellow samsung users! My topic is on WWll or the war Adolf Hitle played in , as some people like to say.The topic is dark and sad but we need to talk about our history. WWll was one of ,if not, the biggest war humanity has ever faced. It killed millions , it was annihilation to say the least. The war was like the medieval crusades but modernly worse, way worse. I find the war of a sign to show that humanity was weak back then, and it could be weaker today! We lost so many soldiers and wonderful people , it was a true tragedy. A lot of people still talk about today , it's not that old of a topic,yet. This post is not a educational post, it's not a happy post either, it's a post to show that we'll never forget those soldiers that fought for us. lest we forget
7 Comments
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Tablets
lest we forget
Tablets
Not just WWII

"lest we forget"

South African War - WWI - WWII - Korean War - Afghanistan... Hopefully - NEVER AGAIN.

"In Flanders Fields..."

Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Tablets
@shaggyskunk1 is right the two world wars were the biggest and most significant, I've lost a few friends in Afghanistan and then a few from suicide years afterward from issues from combat. so let's remember everyone.
mindl
Active Level 8
Tablets
They did not fight for us. They fought for the greed of very few. That's what war is.
That doesn't mean they did not believe in it. What they did is beyond brave and they did it for the right beliefs.
It's not the way we want to hear. It makes no difference if war is ever right.
If you've not been offended by my words, then please understand that we remember what those did for us so that all of us would never have to. It makes no difference what the outcome was. Every soldier of every nation did it for all.
No war, no enemy.
I remember all for giving their life to us so we would never have to. To pay respect that is deserved is to never do it again. In every part of the world.
They gave so much for us to give so little.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Tablets
I'm pretty confident that when Hitler was killing 6 mil Jews then they were fighting to stop them for us. honestly I don't care what you believe but this thread isn't the time or place for it. like I said above I've lost prob close to a dozen people, I've done ramp ceremonies for a co worker and a friend.
firuzmaster
Active Level 2
Tablets
what the government fought for vs. what soldiers fought for was different. we remmeber the fallen soldiers, not the governments.
0 Likes
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Tablets
sorry for all your losses