Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Youtube Premium

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 08:08 PM)
niquea
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
I bought my Samsung S6 lite at Lazada Samsung Flagship store last July 14, 2021. There is an advertised Free 4 months youtube premium included upon purchasing, so I purchased it expecting  to have youtube premium. After setting it up , I immediately messaged the store to request the said promo and instructed me to go to samsung support and ask for assistance in redeeming it. 
I contacted the samsusung support and they told me that the promo is not valid some says that I should coordinate with Samsung Lazada as they are not assigned for that promo.I contacted again Samsung lazada and they told me to ask Samsung support again in redeeming the advertised free 4 months youtube premium.

Can someone help me in redeeming it as it is advertised upon purchasing it?Is it wrong in my end requesting for the advertised freebie?
10 Comments
godlevi
Active Level 5
Tablets
Have you tried going to youtube music app? I remember before, I didn't know I have free premium until I visit Youtube Music 🙂
niquea
Active Level 3
Tablets
Yes pero same 1 month free lang ung offered by youtube😞
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Tablets
Ang alam ko sa latest S series and note series lng offer yung 4 months
niquea
Active Level 3
Tablets
Yes and kasama yung S6 lite dun
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Tablets
First time mo lng ba mag-subscribe sa Youtube Premium or naka subscribe ka na dati? Kasi promo is valid for first time subscribers only. https://www.samsung.com/ph/offer/offline/2021/yt-premium/
niquea
Active Level 3
Tablets
First time lang po
MasterMark
Active Level 3
Tablets
You can contact and complaint to DTI for false advertising, they will help you.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Great Samsung morning! I am very sorry for the inconvenience.  Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, you may give us a call so that we can check in our system your credentials and if you can redeem it. Our family is very willing to help. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Kirito-kun
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Is Samsung Galaxy A 52s 5G included in 4 months free trial of YT Premium?