Original topic:

Monthly Wallpaper #9 - Noted

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 11:34 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Themes

Hey everyone, 

With the ending of August bringing summer to a close, I think this year especially it's going to be a significant change in how we return to school and work, I for one am excited about the new change, but still wary of all what it could mean going forward. Either way, with that being said, this month's wallpaper is undoubtedly inspired by the Note 20 series, and made especially for the Note series in general! I decided to use a handwritten font as appose to the regular ones I typically use. As usual, I have it set in a dark theme which looks great under an OLED screen ;) 

As always, thanks again for checking on this, I hope to see some of the Note users in the community take advantage of this wallpaper!

You can download this month's wallpaper here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h0Zh6KohXsHbfVzxxGzH96zA9-lZU8c_/view?usp=sharing

September Wallpaper.png

8 Comments
Themes
Nice and Simple
Themes
Thanks!
0 Likes
Amystells
Active Level 4
Themes
Noted. lol
0 Likes
-Tony
Options
Themes

Its Nice.

Themes
Thanks Tony, this seems to be the first I've seen you in the forums, I want to congratulate you on joining the community! 😊
Themes
downloaded bro. thanks
Themes
💪
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Themes

Hey ZMAHD,

It is a nice wallpaper. I hope to see next Month's Wallpaper soon.

Thanks again for putting your efforts into making the wallpaper and sharing it with us.