Original topic:

Samsung Wonderland for Good Lock

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 08:06 AM)
Cprice
Options
Themes

So Samsung recently released the Pentastic module for Good Lock (which is now showing in Good Lock), but they have now released a new module called Wonderland which allows you to create moving wallpapers.

Description
Create a moving wallpaper.

Activate your hidden artist’s touch with Wonderland and become a creator.

You can add your favorite images and create a motion effect. Use the various particle effects provided to simply and easily create a moving wallpaper of your very own. Try the Preview feature to get a glimpse of the motion and particle effects stage by stage.

[Key Features]
- Creating a motion effect for your wallpaper: You can set up a motion effect for an image of your choice.
- Creating a particle effect for your wallpaper: You can set up a particle effect for images of your choice, use presets and directly set up an effect.

Check out this YouTube video below about it:

Good Lock Wonderland

6 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Themes
I don't see any of those new modules in Good Lock. S9 on OneUI 2.1
Themes
They might only be available with One UI 2.5, and Pentastic would only be available for Note devices.
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Themes
Yeah probably
0 Likes
Amystells
Active Level 4
Themes
you can check well or see if the good lock requires an update. i use an s10 plus on one ui 2.1 and i have both the pentastic and the wonderland.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Themes

Hi Cprice, Thanks for sharing the information in the community.

0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Themes
cool add on... i wish it handled screen rotation better.. maybe in a future update
0 Likes