user11
Active Level 5
Options
Tip
What's a good music app for my s9+
0 Likes
12 Comments
Tip
I have Radioplayer Canada installed on my S9. If you are looking for an app to listen to music, Radioplayer Canada would be the best as it has lots of radio stations with formats such as news, sports, music from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s etc. Also if you are downloading and saving songs, Samsung Music would be great.
0 Likes
user11
Active Level 5
Tip
jayman1973 thanks I shall check them both out
0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Tip

Hello user11,

I always used Samsung music, I tried Google play but still prefer Samsung's. Also, I'm with Videotron and we have access to Stringray Music free, all kinds of music, classical, rock, film, jazz, blues...

keagan
Options
Tip

Hi user11, Did you try Samsung Music? It is optimized for Samsung devices and provides a powerful music play functionality. It provides a clean and intuitive user interface and shows recommendation of playlists from Spotify.

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tip
S Music has an awful UI since a few years. I use an old version and also I use Poweramp.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Tip

Hi CHMultimedia, Thanks for coming and presenting your opinion. If you could let us know what made you feel poor about the UI, it would help us to improve.

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tip
@keagan

What I loved from the previous versions the most was that the UI would change completely according to the currently playing music. Unfortunately, this feature was removed. I'll also mention that the newer versions separate each track with lines, which make the UI appear more cluttered, thus less appealing.

Enclosed screenshot depicts the older UI which I found much better
keagan
Options
Tip

@CHMultimedia, Thanks for the details and the suggestion. I am forwarding this as your suggestion on Samsung Music.

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Tip

Hi CHMultimedia, 

Thank you for raising your concern in the Samsung Members community! I am following up with you in order to request you for additional information. 

Could you please specify which part of the previous UI you are requesting to roll back to as well as a brief reason why? 

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

0 Likes