Original topic:

Samsung s21 Ultra Baby Photography

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 05:10 AM)
oMikeBFC
Beginner Level 3
Options
Tip
Is there a setting for the camera to take photos quickly?
Every photo I take of my baby a pop-up appears saying "photo might be blurry"

Babies don't really stay still for however long the camera takes to capture a photo.

I didn't have this problem with my Pixel 3XL
4 Comments
Tip
I can suggest some tips for you. I know baby moving around all the time, hard to make them stay still when taking pictures.

You can try Pro mode. Increase ISO value so that you can increase Shutter speed. Depends on lightning, baby movement should be fine if Shutter speed has 1/350 and above.

Another helpful feature is motion picture. Enable it, you can preview few seconds before the picture took. This can scroll back to any picture that you have missed. For instance, baby suddenly turn around, but 2 secs ago was looking at camera. Then you can pause at 2 secs ago and save that picture.

You can long press on photo shoot buttons. That will take burst shots and one of the shot should works well.

And the last suggestion. When you are in Camera app, click Settings on top left corner (gear icon). Under Useful Features, enable Tracking Auto Focus. When baby keeps moving, your camera will keep focus on the subject. You need to one press on the object first, then camera will lock the the object.

Hope above suggestion may help. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Screenshot_20210409-071734_Camera.jpg

oMikeBFC
Beginner Level 3
Tip
Thanks!!!!
Tip
Forgot to post where to enable motion picture. added now. 😉
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Tip

Hi oMikeBFC,
The Galaxy S21 Ultra has a larger image sensor which supports high resolution. It allows users to take bright pictures even in dark places and to take clear pictures of distant objects. The larger the image sensor, the longer the focal length is necessary. So, the closer the shooting object is, the image may be out of focus. However, this is a normal phenomenon according to the camera image sensor’s characteristics, not device defect. It is recommended that you do not position subjects within too close distances from the device to take clear photos and keep the proper distances between the device and object. In addition, if you want to take images of close objects, please take clear close-up pictures of your subject using the focus enhancer feature. All Samsung smartphones undergo rigorous internal inspection tests and are always being controlled under Samsung’s high level of quality standards internally.
You can take various pictures and videos in just one shot. Your device automatically selects the best shot and creates pictures with filters or videos with certain sections repeated.
Here are the steps to use the SINGLE TAKE shots:
1. On the shooting modes list, tap SINGLE TAKE.
2. Tap the circle and move the camera to capture the scene you want.
3. When you are finished, tap the preview thumbnail. To view other results, drag the underscore( _ )icon upwards. To save the results individually, tap Select, tick the items you want, and then tap the download icon.

You can also follow the suggestions provided by Tallman.
Thank you Tallman for your information.

0 Likes