Did you mean: 

Original topic:

3rd Beta Update is Out

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 10:22 PM)
NIKOLS
Active Level 3
Options
Tips
3rd Beta update is out with few bug fixes and with January Security Patch. So to download and install the update go to Settings and Software Updates.

6 Comments
kmcmurtrie
Active Level 3
Tips
Just a camera fix? Nothing for slow and unreliable connectivity? No cleanup of Settings? Are notifications still going to leak? Is this the kind of upgrade that cripples the phone to make people think they need a new one?
Pax23
Beginner Level 2
Tips
how do I download this. I already have beta 1 but OTA still shows me link to A droid Pie
0 Likes
PRock
Active Level 3
Tips
Installed beta 3 with no issue. I don't "see" any improvements... yet.

Regards. 😎
0 Likes
detectivetaco
Active Level 1
Tips
None of the updates after the first beta have not included any of the bug fixes found by the beta community, suggestions for features or functionality made by the OneUI beta community, or improvements that could be made that were suggested by the OneUI beta community. this is utter bs. I have made several suggestions, reported one or two bugs, and sent feedback through the beta app about the stupid gesture bar colors. this is absolutely unacceptable Samsung and if this continues I will upgrade later this year earlier in the fall since there won't be much left to pay on my device so I will pay the remainder and switch to a different phone that isn't Samsung.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Tips

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
kmcmurtrie
Active Level 3
Tips
Battery Monitor charts in Device Care looks like it was updated. It's still confusing but no longer obviously broken.
0 Likes