Did you mean: 

Original topic:

helping the community

(Topic created on: 12-06-2019 03:26 PM)
shaunandeva
Active Level 6
Options
Tips
So there's a certain person in here that does nothing but post insults to other peoples question,and for some reason keeps lying about their credentials. If you dont have anything helpful to post or to reply to, please just keep it to yourself.Theres really no reason you should be trying to make people feel stupid for the questions they ask even if it keeps getting asked.This is what these forums are here for.
Tips
🥱
Tips
ANOTHER post crying about something. some of y'all really are the most sensitive moron's I've ever seen. someone says something you don't like, here comes the loooong rambling crying post. like you can't keep scrolling? you that hard up for attention? But since we're discussing it how about you? Following someone around on everything they post, posting effing screenshots from something they said 3 years ago, then making an entire post about this person. yeah disturbing AF petty AF. and this post itself is doing nothing beneficial towards the program. what are you doing to help the community? hypocrite. you're stirring the pot that YOU created! get a life and quit stalking people! but since you wanna be petty I see your name is shaun and eva. which one of you cheated and isn't allowed to have your own account anymore? just curious.
shaunandeva
Active Level 6
Tips
👍🤣🤣
shaunandeva
Active Level 6
Tips
why do u say it's from 3 years ago,it says Oct 15th and I clearly remember you posting it,,so you off about something
shaunandeva
Active Level 6
Tips
and eva is my daughter,after my wife,her mother died,its just her me and her.
shaunandeva
Active Level 6
Tips
and your the one on every set bitching..fall back some
shaunandeva
Active Level 6
Tips
your petty and shady as **bleep**..people like you make these betas **bleep**.im wasting no more energy bickering with you.you know your liar and shady as **bleep**.have a nice day 😁🖕
Tips
*you're*
y2kbadbug
Active Level 1
Tips
Looks like you're the one bullying people here.
shaunandeva
Active Level 6
Tips
who me?
0 Likes