A pesar de que no está disponible formalmente para Argentina por el momento, se puede instalar lo más bien siguiendo las instrucciones:
- First, change the language of your phone to English - US
- Turn on wifi on your watch
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app and let it sit a couple minutes, your watch will change to English and download the language
- Open the Google app on your phone > tap your photo at the top right > settings > region/language > change to English United States
- Still in the Google app settings > Assistant > Languages > add English US and delete your native language for now, so English US is the first of the list
- Clear the Google app cache
- Send this link to yourself, so you receive the notification in the watch. Easiest for me was email or sms.
- Tap the link, open with Playstore, install it.
- Open Google assistant, activate it thru the smartphone.
- Check if google assistant is working properly, try asking the weather and etc in English.
- Now that it's working, go back to Google app settings, and add your language and change the region to your country.
Cualquier duda, a disposición.
EDIT: YA SE PUEDE INSTALAR SIN TOCAR NADA. DESDE EL RELOJ IR A GOOGLE PLAY / MIS APPS E INSTALAR