Original topic:

Blank screen, intermittent sound

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 05:20 PM)
Michaelvank
Beginner Level 2
Options
TV & Audio

Hi my Samsung UA50TU8000WXXY TV suddenly lost picture and has intermittent sound, no response to remote. I pull the 240v power and replace after minutes and the TV continues with before mentioned problems. Purchased 27/07/2021, do I return it to place of purchase?

0 Likes
13 Comments
sev7en
Active Level 7
TV & Audio
Hello, maybe the purchase date is wrong?
SamsungJon
Options
TV & Audio

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you, @Michaelvank. If you would like to send your full name, address, contact details to our email (members.au@samsung.com) we can arrange an in-home service for you. 

SarahH77
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

I have the same issue. Is there a fault with this TV? Mine is less than 2 years old but out of the 12 month warranty 😡 

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hey @SarahH77, thanks for reaching out. I suggest would be a call with our Level 2 support team. 

If you would like me to arrange this, please send an email with the following details:

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - L2 Intermittent sound

Detail:

Name

Phone number

Address

TV model number

Serial number

Preferred time

State of residence

Short description of issue

Proof of purchase

0 Likes
Members_dq7NMjo
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Hi Laura

I have the same scenario (same model, outside 12mos warranty, but less than 2 yrs old). Can I also send an eMail for L2 support, or should I deal with the vendor?

Greg

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hi Greg, feel free to send through an email as well or contact our call centre via 1300 362 603 for troubleshooting support. :)

0 Likes
Maisey23
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

I have the same issue with my Samsung TU8000 but this was bought in Oct 2020, do I trash it?

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
TV & Audio

Hello @Maisey23

I am sorry that you are also having this issue. I would like to look into this for you. If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette –Blank screen, intermittent sound <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State of residence

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Maisey23
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Cannot fill in the form online so have gone through my normal email and answered all fields. Hope this is okay, not sure how it works in forums. 

Maisey23

0 Likes