Original topic:

Blank screen, intermittent sound

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 05:20 PM)
Michaelvank
Beginner Level 2
Options
TV & Audio

Hi my Samsung UA50TU8000WXXY TV suddenly lost picture and has intermittent sound, no response to remote. I pull the 240v power and replace after minutes and the TV continues with before mentioned problems. Purchased 27/07/2021, do I return it to place of purchase?

0 Likes
6 Comments
sev7en
Active Level 7
TV & Audio
Hello, maybe the purchase date is wrong?
SamsungJon
Options
TV & Audio

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you, @Michaelvank. If you would like to send your full name, address, contact details to our email (members.au@samsung.com) we can arrange an in-home service for you. 

SarahH77
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

I have the same issue. Is there a fault with this TV? Mine is less than 2 years old but out of the 12 month warranty 😡 

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hey @SarahH77, thanks for reaching out. I suggest would be a call with our Level 2 support team. 

If you would like me to arrange this, please send an email with the following details:

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - L2 Intermittent sound

Detail:

Name

Phone number

Address

TV model number

Serial number

Preferred time

State of residence

Short description of issue

Proof of purchase

0 Likes
Members_dq7NMjo
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Hi Laura

I have the same scenario (same model, outside 12mos warranty, but less than 2 yrs old). Can I also send an eMail for L2 support, or should I deal with the vendor?

Greg

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hi Greg, feel free to send through an email as well or contact our call centre via 1300 362 603 for troubleshooting support. :)

0 Likes