Original topic:

Bluetooth connection not working - NeoQLED

(Topic created on: 11-26-2022 10:56 AM)
Briscoe89
Beginner Level 2
Options
TV & Audio

Have a problem need help with - my Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones have been connected to my Samsung TV for 4 months with no issue. TV model is a 2021 NeoQLED so is latest tech.  Yesterday the connection was lost, now when I reconnect there is no sound coming through, only a loud static noise and after 5 seconds the connection drops out. Have reset headphones and tv and re-paired the connection. - didn’t help. Headphones work fine with other TVs I have in the house. Likewise, other headphones and wireless earbuds work fine with the tv in question. This problem has me stumped. Any ideas?

3 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
TV & Audio
If you Google "bluetooth connection not working neo qled" there are some suggestions there. Please advise here if you resolve your problem.
0 Likes
ornic
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

There also numerous threads about not working with particular new Sony headphones after November'22 software update on many Samsung TVs.

0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
TV & Audio
On only a distantly connected issue my wife and son had problems connecting a Netflix device to a tv a few days ago. The Google solution was to try a different device software that worked. So choosing alternative settings might work.
0 Likes