Original topic:

Broadcasting Not Available

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 09:53 AM)
tessk96
Beginner Level 2
Options
TV & Audio

I have a Samsung UA65TU8000WXXY TV. When we set it up everything worked fine. However now (a couple weeks later), Live/Terrestrial TV has disappeared. In the settings the Broadcasting menu has disappeared, NOT grayed out but completely disappeared altogether. 
I had our antenna and signal checked which all works fine. We have used multiple different cables and reset the TV multiple times but nothing works. We have also tried disabling Samsung TV Plus (as that is all you can see when on the TV source), but that has not worked. When we reset the TV it does not tune for channels at all. 

has anyone experienced this?

3 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
TV & Audio

Hi @tessk96, that's certainly odd. Could you please try these steps and see if it helps?

- Power off TV > Power it on and wait 5 minutes without pressing any buttons. > Disconnect the TV from power and reconnect it after a few minutes > Press Home, then Source, the TV > Open settings and see if Broadcasting is available there. 

- Check is Hospitality mode is on: while the TV is turned on, enter 'Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Enter > Make sure that Hospitality mode is turned off there. 

Let me know how you go!

0 Likes
tessk96
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Have done all the above. We have also had a Samsung technician remote access it to try to fix it but nothing worked. Someone is now coming to fix it with new parts. But I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue as it’s a completely new TV and only had been turned on 3 times. 

0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
TV & Audio

Thank you for updating us, @tessk96. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further issues or feedback. 

0 Likes