Original topic:

QA75Q70TAWXXY - turns on and off, no picture

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 08:09 PM)
Members_lBnoljt
Beginner Level 2
Options
TV & Audio

TV purchased 12/09/2020 (that's 12th September, not 9th December), been working great. All of a sudden for some reason tonight it has decided to turn off and back on all by itself, no picture save for a intermittent blue and then black screen. When the blue screen comes up I get 2 to 3 seconds of sound from the free-to-air antenna connected.

Process repeats ad nauseum. 

External products connected at the time were the following:

* Sony MU-TE-KI 7.2 surround system, which was connected via optical cable.

* XBOX Series X (which was not on at the time), connected by HDMI.

* An every day regular Aussie external TV antenna, connected via coaxial cable. 

Issue continues to occur after being unplugged from mains, and all the above disconnected.

6 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
TV & Audio

Hi, we're sorry to hear that this has happened to your television. From what you have described, it’s best if I could arrange for a callback with a member of our Level 2 Support Team to assist you with this. If you'd like me to do so, can you email us at members.au@samsung.com with your full name, contact number, State, photo of your television compliance plate, proof of purchase, and your preferred callback time/date (Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5PM AEST).

To find your compliance plate please see here: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/how-to-find-the-serial-number/

Thank you.

0 Likes
GTI1
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Hi, my TV has decided to do the same thing today and is exactly what you’re describing. I have a tech coming to look at it in my home… may I ask what happened with your tv and what was the outcome?

regards

floSydney
Beginner Level 4
TV & Audio

same issue here with a Frame 43” TV -UA43LS03NAWXXY which stopped working suddenly in the middle of watching tv..
we had this tv for 2.5years and it was working fine before.
Got in touch with support anddDid all troubleshooting steps and now waiting for L2 support to get in touch

0 Likes
Harrge
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Exact same thing just happened to our 65inch TV, too much of a coincidence. Only a few years old. Would be interested t know what it is and how much to repair. Seems like a common problem

0 Likes
ctodd
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Must be common. My 75" QLED did exact same thing last night. Not happy! Have gone through all the steps for self diagnosis but still not working. Would be interested to know the cause and fix cost.

0 Likes
pce2711
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Same, just flicks through a sequence of black screens no picture only a couple of years old 😔

0 Likes