Original topic:

Smart tv powered by Tizen message

(Topic created on: 03-06-2023 04:37 PM)
Mattjg
Beginner Level 2
Options
TV & Audio

Hi

After coming home from holidays we turned on our samsung smart tv and it now turns off every 20 or so seconds and a message “Smart TV powered by Tizen” message comes up. Most of the time the tv no longer turns on, its like the “motherboard” or something has faulted. TV is only 2 years old… any ideas??

7 Comments
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
TV & Audio

Hello @Mattjg

I am really sorry that you are having this issue. It means that your TV has a glitch, software problems, or a hardware issue.

I'd really like to look into this for you.
If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com with the below details, I'll have this issue escalated for you.

Subject: SamsungClaudette –  Tv turning off after of few seconds of turning it on.
Body:
Order Number:
Name:
Phone Number:
Email:

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Seadog28
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

Hello

I am having a similar problem.

I had my Xfinity gear upgraded, and now I can't control the Samsung TV with the remote.

I get a window that comes on and off that reads

Smart TV

Powered by Tizen

0 Likes
GazzaS
Beginner Level 4
TV & Audio

I am having the same trouble with my Samsung ua50tu8000w, 5 years old. It keeps turning itself off after a few seconds and keeps trying to start again. I have tried everything that has been suggested but nothing works. The red light where the on/off button is located keeps flashing also. Has anyone any ideas how to fix??

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
TV & Audio

Hello @GazzaS

I am sorry that you are also having this issue with your TV . I would really like to look into this for you.
If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette – TV software issue <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

8am – 5pm

State of residence

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Trouble Shooting Provided

• Cold reboot
  • Restart
  • Factory Reset

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

tooheys81
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

I’m having the exact same issue.  Had a chat online with one of the techs and sent some video and pics.

Sending you an email too like above

0 Likes
JohnBO
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

I have the same issue. The message "Smart TV powered by Tizen" appears, disappears, and then comes back on about every 20 seconds. Any ideas how to fix this? TV is only 3 years old.

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
TV & Audio

Hello @JohnBO

I am sorry that you are also having this issue. I would like to look into this for you. If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette –The message "Smart TV powered by Tizen" appears, disappears, and then comes back on about every 20 seconds <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State of residence

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes