Original topic:

TV ordered in March, not delivered still by June. Customer service unable to help. Please help.

(Topic created on: 06-23-2022 08:12 PM)
paul091
Active Level 1
Options
TV & Audio

Hello,

I ordered and paid for a TV that was marked 'in stock' on 16-March-2022. Order Number: AU220315-69439749

As of 23-June-2022, I still have not received it. I have called customer service on many occasions, only to be repeatedly promised 'it will come in 1-2 weeks', 'I will escalate this to the back office'. Last call I said this is not acceptable, I need a better resolution - was told a supervisor would call me back - never got a call. I am getting tired of calling up and being lied to.

The delay has been so long that even new 2022 models came out months ago while I'm still waiting on the 2021 model to be delivered. Also paid $299 extra for 'premium delivery'. This is ridiculous :)

Please help resolve this. Thank you.

10 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hi @paul091, thanks for reaching out. I can see your order number has already been escalated internally via another channel. I have followed up on this and will be back in touch when I receive more information. 

0 Likes
paul091
Active Level 1
TV & Audio

Hello,

Please provide the status. What is being done to resolve this? I am really struggling to comprehend what is going on here - I'm only posting here because I have had enough of wasting time calling customer support for no resolution, I don't know what else to do at this point. My money is taken in March, I have no TV still and it's about to be July - surely this warrants some sort of extra attention to resolve ASAP rather than leaving me waiting yet again?

Thank you

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hi @paul091, I've escalated this internally and will get back to you as soon as I have more information regarding your order.

0 Likes
paul091
Active Level 1
TV & Audio

OK - it has been more than a week since I posted here and still I have literally zero new information. Please. This is beyond outrageous - 'escalated internally' means nothing to me - customer service on the phone has been telling me this for months now, clearly the escalation process is useless. I need an actual solution that doesn't involve waiting any longer. If nothing can be done refund my entire purchase immediately please - including the wall mount + soundbar which was delivered months ago but sitting in its box useless. Samsung can pick them up if they want them back. Refund it all immediately on the spot, or send me a TV this week, just send another one if the original is lost/stolen (which at this stage I assume it is). I am at a loss here, I can't understand how nothing at all can be done and the only thing anyone can offer me is meaningless claims of 'internal escalation' that never go anywhere.

I paid on March 16th and have no TV in July with zero information on what's being done about it... :( 

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hi @paul091, I do apologise for the delay. I am still following up on your order status. 

While this is being investigated, I have also arranged for a GC to be sent out to your email as a goodwill gesture. 

0 Likes
paul091
Active Level 1
TV & Audio

Hi

Thanks, I do appreciate that - probably the first sign of someone at least caring and doing something, which is nice.

Unfortunately the courier texted yesterday to saying they would deliver today, so I took the day off the work, then they cancelled with a message to 'contact samsung'. Samsung phone support unable to help as usual, gave me the courier number and told me to follow it up myself if I didn't want to wait an enternity for 'back office' to do something. So I spoke with ANC courier and was told 'the driver could not find the tv at the warehouse, according to our record the tv has never arrived to victoria warehouse, so there is no point booking re-delivery, you need to contact samsung'

I called back samsung phone support, they told me this is incorrect, and they would email me confirmation that the tv is in the victoria warehouse...I have not received this email yet. Samsung phone support unable to do anything else apart from promising to 'escalate to back office' for the 100th time.. :( 

Following this I get a text from ANC saying delivery re-scheduled for Monday, which I find confusing given ANC also told me they don't have the TV. Should I take another day off work, or is it just going to get cancelled again when the driver can't find the TV? I've spent far too much time on the phone trying to follow this up myself...

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hey @paul091, just reaching out to you with an update. This is still being investigated by our team to confirm location of TV. 

0 Likes
paul091
Active Level 1
TV & Audio

Hello,

Thanks for the response. Please let me know what is happening - seriously, I paid for this more than 3 months ago - if Samsung is unable to confirm it's location and book a delivery date then something other than waiting must be done.

Send another one, perhaps the newer model, since the one I ordered is already outdated before I even receive it, and maybe with a different logistics mob this time. Alternatively, provide a full refund immediately, without any 'will need to wait for approval' nonsense - including refund for the wallmount, which is of no use to me without the TV (wall mount in same order was delivered months ago). I have been extremely patient but this is really unacceptable at this point - I've waited long enough. Please, at least let me know what is happening and what is being done to resolve this in a timely manner.

Thank you

0 Likes
AdamMans
Beginner Level 3
TV & Audio

Did you get your products yet? I have exactly the same thing going on at the moment and it’s the most frustrating and time consuming experience. 

0 Likes