Original topic:

$0 trade value for gear sport

(Topic created on: 02-22-2021 12:55 PM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Wearables
Saw trade in offer. Everything fine with watch but $0?

They give $100 minimum, but 100 for all smart watches in the world, working or not. Fitbit gives 125$

Not enticing to buy galaxy watch3 or active2

USA has better deal. $100 promo + 160 off additional for watch3, making it 130 USD. CANADA it's $429 after $100 trade in.

Not fair

0 Likes
9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Maybe there's a promo... lol 

Yeah, that's kind of ridiculous. 

sully
Active Level 7
Wearables
when I went to see the trade in price for s10 plus in Samsung USA, if was 650 cad. the same for Canada was 230 cad. Extremely disappointinv
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Wearables

Instead of taking advantage of the redicle trade-in offer from Samsung or any other vendor, you could advertise it on Kijiji and get more for your older device. Actually, a S10 sells for around 500$ (complete in the box) in Montreal area.

sully
Active Level 7
Wearables
Woah, thanks for that info. I'll definitely give kijiji a go when I'm ready to sell. Samsung Canada could give a **bleep** about us.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Yup I sold my S10+ for $650, but mind you that was last September in the Ottawa area. 

Montreal1
Active Level 8
Wearables

S10+ :Still 550-600 complete with box, charger, etc in Montréal area.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Yup, trade-ins here in Canada aren't good at all! It's like getting 🪛 without getting kissed. 

Take @Montreal1's advice & sell your used Samsung products on Kijji or something. 

Halston
Options
Wearables

Hi Bing,
Receive a trade-in promotional credit of up to $125, in addition to the residual value of the Eligible Trade-in Product, on the purchase of eligible Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 / Galaxy Watch Active / Galaxy Watch Active 2 (as listed below) from February 17th, 2021 to April 1st, 2021 (the “Purchase Period”) from a Samsung Experience Store location in Canada, or online at http://www.samsung.com/ca/ if you:

1. purchase Galaxy Watch 3 / Galaxy Watch Active / Galaxy Watch Active 2 between February 17th, 2021 to April 1st, 2021 from a Samsung Experience Store, or online at http://www.samsung.com/ca/; and
2. complete the trade-in of your Eligible Trade-in Product (a) at time of purchase if purchasing from a Samsung Experience Store, or (b) by April 1st, 2021 and ship the old Eligible Trade-in Product by April 11th, 2021, if purchasing online at Samsung.com/ca.

The “Eligible Trade-In Product” can be any smart watch or fitness band of any model, any manufacturer and in any condition provided that it: (i) is verifiable in accordance with its serial number, (ii) was purchased in Canada;(iii) has a minimum trade-in value of $0 as defined by Samsung or its service provider in its sole discretion; and (iv) is owned by the customer.

The trade-in promotional credit offered is as follows:

(i) $100 if you trade-in any Eligible Trade-in Product manufactured by Samsung;
(ii) $100 if you trade-in any Eligible Trade-in Product manufactured by Apple Inc.; or
(iii) $125 if you trade-in any Eligible Trade-in Product manufactured by Fitbit Inc.; or
(iv) $100 if you trade-in any Eligible Trade-in Product manufactured by any other manufacturer

This offer is limited to one (1) Eligible Trade-in Product per Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 / Galaxy Watch Active / Galaxy Watch Active 2 purchased. This offer has no cash value. Any questions relating to the Eligible Trade-In Product must be addressed where the trade-in takes place. For any questions with respect to the trade-in process conducted online at www.galaxyupgrade.ca, please call 1-800-863-8023. Trade-in credit is final and non-negotiable. Availability and selection may vary. While quantities last. No rain checks. Offer is open to Canadian residents only. Offer is valid for a limited time and is subject to change or cancellation without notice. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise specifically agreed to by Samsung in writing or by the participating Canadian authorized carrier or retailer.

Here is the link for Samsung Canada Galaxy Watch Trade-in promotion: https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/galaxy_watch_trade_in/

Wearables
I think they are only taking LTE versions I've got a watch 4 and they offered zero so I'll keep it and throw it in the garbage before I give it back to them to harvest for parts and all back to us.
0 Likes