Original topic:

Active 2 watch rear glass case fell off

(Topic created on: 04-24-2023 08:00 PM)
Sherinelsg
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Dear Samsung Customer Support Team,

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with the local service support I received regarding my Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch. The rear glass of my watch fell off unexpectedly on 3 separate occasion, and I was shocked to find out that the local service center was unable to provide satisfactory solutions.

As a loyal Samsung customer, I have always trusted in the quality of your products, but this incident has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. It is unacceptable that a premium product like the Galaxy Active 2 Watch would experience such a severe issue, and even more unacceptable that the local service support was unable to provide a satisfactory solution.

When asked , the service support staff told me that the rear glass fell off due to sweat and possible lotion from my hand???? My question to them was isn't this watch claims to be water resistant and claims to be made with military quality?

They have failed to provide me with any resolution or assistance. This is not the kind of service that I expect from a company like Samsung, and I am deeply disappointed.

I am requesting that Samsung takes immediate action to rectify this situation. I would like to have my watch repaired or replaced, and I would appreciate it if you could ensure that the service I receive is of the highest quality. I believe that as a loyal customer, I deserve better treatment and support from your company.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,
Sherine
5 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Hi, mine fell off 2 years ago. Pls don't expose ur Active 2 to any water until u purchase a replacement. It's available on shopping platforms. 2 years, it cost about $16+. Now probably has increased price alr. It's a common issue for Active 2.

Mine got exposed to water, before the rear glass cover finally gave way. And the LCD died 3 months later.
Sherinelsg
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thanks for your advice! Appreciate it. I will just continue to use until it dies on me. This is my 2nd Samsung watch. 1st one died after 2 years. I will not buy another Samsung watch again. Will invest in a Garmin.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
No problem. 😁

Yes I have to agree that Samsung watches are not very durable. I use it because I am using a Samsung phone.
Sherinelsg
Active Level 1
Wearables
Same here. I'm using the z flip now.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Phones are fine.. mainly their watches..
0 Likes