Original topic:

Active 2

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 10:16 AM)
Stoot
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I bought my wife an Active 2 for Christmas under the premise that the ECG monitor would be activated and that it would connect to the Weight Watchers app to track activity, sleep etc.  Is there any updates on this or did I just waste my time and money buying this watch?  All the reasons for buying it are all the things that don't work. Not a happy camper at this point.

0 Likes
3 Comments
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hi Stoot,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The ECG monitor option is not supported by the Samsung products in Canada due to the government regulations.
Please note that you can use the apps which are available in the Galaxy wearable app only and follow the steps below to measure your sleep pattern.
1. Sleep while wearing the Galaxy Watch Active2.
The Galaxy Watch Active2 will start to measure your sleep.
2. Tap (Samsung Health) on the Apps screen after you wake up.
3. Swipe on the bezel or swipe upwards or downwards on the screen and open the sleep
tracker screen.
4. View all information related to your measured sleep.

0 Likes
BoyBoy
Active Level 1
Wearables
Is Samsung Canada applying to the Canada Public Health at this moment for the ECG & Blood pressure features?
Or, never apply for it?
I think that's what we all want to know.

0 Likes
Stoot
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
The whole point to buying this was for the ECG monitor and auto activity and sleep information to weight watchers app. This watch does nothing I want it too even though it is advertised as being able to do all that. It's going back to the store.
0 Likes