Original topic:

Active2

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 11:01 AM)
Zaku98
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables

Finally got it on sale, even though the latest Watch 4 was already announced & are already available for purchase, i always wanted to try on a smartwatch doesn't have to be the latest, overall I'm happy with mine, i find that i had to reach for my fon less this days since i can answer calls, replay to my whatsapp messages & get notifications all from the watch instead, battery life is not bad still could be better same with the storage, but since it's the older model so can't blame it for that.
11 Comments
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Wearables
Well if you do not need the lte, u could have gotten the first gen galaxy watch 46mm bt. That thing is a tank in battery life. Anyways have fun with your new watch.
0 Likes
Zaku98
Active Level 3
Wearables
Well i was gonna use the LTE feature but it doesn't support my telco carrier, should have gone with my gut rather then listen to the seller
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Wearables
Yea.. major telco in malaysia still sleeping and not pusing for esim. Only apple phones get esim support.
0 Likes
Zaku98
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yea which i think is a bit unfair.. they already went through the trouble for apple devices why not for android.. so far only maxis support2 android devices
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Wearables
Agree. But public adoption is also low. They won't bother with proper adoption.
0 Likes
Zaku98
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yea most people in malaysia don't even know what an esim is..
Wearables
Enjoy 🥰
0 Likes
Zaku98
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks
0 Likes
PresidentSon
Active Level 1
Wearables
My Active 2 has gone harewire, it was this years my 67th birthday present by my children, I didn't register it warranty, and the bill was not handed to me, obviously they wouldn't want me to know the price. If I want to get repaired under warranty how do I go about?. I believed the service center would demand the proof of purchase, which I don't have.!
0 Likes