Original topic:

Another Watch 4 Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Stories

(Topic created on: 10-26-2021 09:23 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Wearables
Yes. I'm a lil' obsessed with my Watch 4, especially the BP and Heart Rate functions. These are my immediate focus areas and I'll be exploring more into other features like SPO2, sleep analysis, ECG etc. 

I'm in my second month testing the watch and as mentioned in my earlier postings, I'm pleased with Watch 4 giving me 1 to 10 mmHg reading differences when I compare it with my OMRON BP machine. Daily, I will do 3 cycles of readings i.e. morning, noon and night comparing BP readings between my watch 4 and BP machine. For each cycle, I will do three readings for each piece of equipment. Satisfactory results! 

From my observations and readings etc, each piece of equipment regardless of watches, electronic and mechanical sphygmomanometers will never give you the same results. Why? Each piece of equipment has a different way of interpreting data. 

The above are my opinions and whatever is written here are based on my observations, research, readings and other info mediums.

I hope, Samsung will keep improving on their research, sensors and algorithms.

Note: I will not use whatever results generated from the watch as the diagnostic results but just for indicative measures. 

4 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Wearables
Thanks for sharing bro. 👌🏻👍🏻
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
My pleasure
Visva11
Active Level 6
Wearables
Is it available in malaysia?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
The watch yes, not the Bp and ECG app. You can check my previous posting how to install/side load them