Original topic:

Ask an Expert - Wearables Edition!

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 05:24 PM)
Options
Wearables

TIPsmallExpert.png

Hey Samsung Members!

After our first Ask an Expert Event, we're going to continue having these events more frequently. We're going to try and focus on a specific topic this time around! This month we will focus on WEARABLES! From the Galaxy Watch to the Galaxy Buds(and everything between), we will be answering you questions on October 24th at 3PM EST. We look forward to see everyone there! In anticipation of that, comment below what questions you may have about our wearables!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

52 Comments
julian46
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
yes me as well my Galaxy watch will not update as well and it's a R805W as well, why can this problem not get fixed
red22
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
hi, I have a Galaxy S9 plus which I'm trying to pair to two separate S3 watches. I am able to briefly pair them together but eventually one cannot pair and I need to go to the whole connection process again. I lose all my watch faces. I used to have an S3 and an S2 pair to the same phone and the gear app allowed for easy switching between the two. Automatic switching option is not even available when I'm trying to pair to S3 watches to my S9 Plus. what steps do I need to take?
0 Likes
Allatham79
Active Level 2
Wearables
those were mine were they? **bleep** it's all coming out now.
0 Likes
floatingjourney
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
can I add more finger prints to samsung pass? and if so how?
0 Likes
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
apps that don't want to update on Samsung watch
frankmackey
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
**bleep** my big fat **bleep** sausage!!
0 Likes
Vicme
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
can someone tell me how to disable the call on hold function on a A5 phone? while talking, ear keeps on hitting the call hold function, located top right corner of screen. thank you
0 Likes
Bradls
Active Level 1
Wearables
is Samsung ever going to fix the galaxy watch update issue. starting to become very frustrated after paying a large amount of money. starting to wish I never switched to Samsung should have stuck with apple.
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
I agree. this is ridiculous
0 Likes
Ritsabits
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
#SamsongoverApple
0 Likes