Original topic:

Ask an Expert - Wearables Edition!

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 01:39 PM)
Options
Wearables

TIPsmallExpert.png

Hey Samsung Members!

After our first Ask an Expert Event, we're going to continue having these events more frequently. We're going to try and focus on a specific topic this time around! This month we will focus on WEARABLES! From the Galaxy Watch to the Galaxy Buds(and everything between), we will be answering you questions on October 24th at 3PM EST. We look forward to see everyone there! In anticipation of that, comment below what questions you may have about our wearables!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

52 Comments
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
I've already filed a complaint last week with the Better Business Bureau against Samsung Canada and their lack of support and updates for this watch leaving it broken for almost 5 months now. I suggest everyone else with the same issues do the same.

I also asked for a refund under the desired resolution field. I'm getting beyond sick of Samsung Canada and their laziness and lack of support for devices. I regret buying my Note 10 now as well but after this, I'm done with Samsung, this is beyond ridiculous and unacceptable!

I'm even considering speaking to a lawyer about a class action against Samsung Canada for anyone who owns this watch to get involved. It's been updated and fixed in other countries yet Samsung Canada still sits on their a**es doing nothing about this issue. I basically have had a properly functioning watch for 3 weeks out of over 5 months of owning it, what a joke!
Richard80
Active Level 1
Wearables
Got a link for this complaint filing? I got my watch through my carrier. I dunno if a refund applies, but I'd like my money back for this half-functioning gadget. It's been sorta helpful when my Note 8 would go into rebooting frenzies. Samsung support is almost nonexistent. Whenever the techs want you to do stuff, it's already **bleep** you know won't fix the issue. Guess they think we're dumb zombies.
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
@Richard80 just go to the Better Business Bureau's website (www.bbb.org) and make a complaint against Samsung Canada.

If I take it further into legal action I will post the appropriate info here as well for anyone interested.
NIKOTINE
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I just switched to apple. The watch and iphone work together like a well oiled machine. a hell of alot better than my galaxy watch and note8 with no more updates.
0 Likes
toussaint1
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
hello samsung members, i will like the samsung galaxy 11 or one (1) use the same screen design with the mate 30 " screen waterfall " or more .
0 Likes
BAHEER
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
hello,hope you are doing well.
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Sm-n950w , I did not find mobile data icon in notification panel, please help me how to add it.
0 Likes
2brims
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hello i have A50 i don't like my pictures compared to my note 4, this is not high quality, everytime I want to enlarge le pictures the pictures get very poor. . I am on FULL screen. I need a little help here. thanks
0 Likes
Richard80
Active Level 1
Wearables
Why does the Galaxy Watch have such a hard time installing applications? Some are nearly impossible.
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
Because Samsung Canada are incompetent! This was broken since mid-May and still not fixed yet Samsung US and other countries fixed thus back in June and July but we're still screwed. I suggest filing a Better Business Bureau complaint. I may also be looking into speaking with a lawyer about filing a class action against Samsung Canada if it's not updated and fixed soon.
0 Likes
Minime51
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hello, will Samsung be putting Rsap back on there phones ? I used this all the time in my S8 to connect to my car. Just bought a single sim S10 and it doesn't have it. Could you let me know because if they aren't adding it I will have to get a different phone. Samsung is the only one without it now. 
0 Likes