Original topic:

Ask an Expert - Wearables Edition!

(Topic created on: 10-24-2019 12:03 PM)
Options
Wearables

TIPsmallExpert.png

Hey Samsung Members!

After our first Ask an Expert Event, we're going to continue having these events more frequently. We're going to try and focus on a specific topic this time around! This month we will focus on WEARABLES! From the Galaxy Watch to the Galaxy Buds(and everything between), we will be answering you questions on October 24th at 3PM EST. We look forward to see everyone there! In anticipation of that, comment below what questions you may have about our wearables!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

52 Comments
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
lots of questions i don't see any answers
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
it's on the 24 October at 3 pm est ( 15:00 h )
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
**bleep** i see all these questions where is the experts who are suppose to answer because i don't see any answers. has the customers asked to hard of questions?
sweetv
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi, I have the Samsung Watch and how do I update the apps for this watch?
0 Likes
buddha3104
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have a Samsung A8 2018.
1) how do I get my Fitbit charge 2 to sync with my phone again
2) I also have a Samsung watch the first gen I can get my phone calls and emails but text messages won't come through how do I get text messages on my watch. The notifications for text messages is turned on.
0 Likes
jonnyt
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I can't connect my galaxy watch to my phone 10 +
0 Likes
Xiphex
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
how do I listen to FM radio on my factory unlocked no carrier Samsung Note 10 Plus 512GB 12GB SM-N975W - Canada
0 Likes
Richard80
Active Level 1
Wearables
Canadian and American models don't do FM. only the Asian models, from what I've seen.
0 Likes
Flowergirl
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
How to make comparable bluetooth to nearby bluetooth devices
0 Likes
bone50
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
just try
0 Likes