Highlighted
Active Level 6
I've already filed a complaint last week with the Better Business Bureau against Samsung Canada and their lack of support and updates for this watch leaving it broken for almost 5 months now. I suggest everyone else with the same issues do the same.

I also asked for a refund under the desired resolution field. I'm getting beyond sick of Samsung Canada and their laziness and lack of support for devices. I regret buying my Note 10 now as well but after this, I'm done with Samsung, this is beyond ridiculous and unacceptable!

I'm even considering speaking to a lawyer about a class action against Samsung Canada for anyone who owns this watch to get involved. It's been updated and fixed in other countries yet Samsung Canada still sits on their a**es doing nothing about this issue. I basically have had a properly functioning watch for 3 weeks out of over 5 months of owning it, what a joke!
Highlighted
Got a link for this complaint filing? I got my watch through my carrier. I dunno if a refund applies, but I'd like my money back for this half-functioning gadget. It's been sorta helpful when my Note 8 would go into rebooting frenzies. Samsung support is almost nonexistent. Whenever the techs want you to do stuff, it's already **bleep** you know won't fix the issue. Guess they think we're dumb zombies.
Highlighted
@Richard80 just go to the Better Business Bureau's website (www.bbb.org) and make a complaint against Samsung Canada.

If I take it further into legal action I will post the appropriate info here as well for anyone interested.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
I just switched to apple. The watch and iphone work together like a well oiled machine. a hell of alot better than my galaxy watch and note8 with no more updates.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
hello samsung members, i will like the samsung galaxy 11 or one (1) use the same screen design with the mate 30 " screen waterfall " or more .
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
hello,hope you are doing well.
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Sm-n950w , I did not find mobile data icon in notification panel, please help me how to add it.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Hello i have A50 i don't like my pictures compared to my note 4, this is not high quality, everytime I want to enlarge le pictures the pictures get very poor. . I am on FULL screen. I need a little help here. thanks
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Why does the Galaxy Watch have such a hard time installing applications? Some are nearly impossible.
Highlighted
Because Samsung Canada are incompetent! This was broken since mid-May and still not fixed yet Samsung US and other countries fixed thus back in June and July but we're still screwed. I suggest filing a Better Business Bureau complaint. I may also be looking into speaking with a lawyer about filing a class action against Samsung Canada if it's not updated and fixed soon.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Hello, will Samsung be putting Rsap back on there phones ? I used this all the time in my S8 to connect to my car. Just bought a single sim S10 and it doesn't have it. Could you let me know because if they aren't adding it I will have to get a different phone. Samsung is the only one without it now.