Original topic:

back fell off my galaxy active 2

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 08:10 AM)
red8
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

My Galaxy Active2 was purchase for me Nov 30, 2020 as a birthday gift.  In August 2021 the back fell off for the first time.  I called support and they were shocked that this had happened and, because it was still on warranty, fixed it for me right away.

In December 2021 the back fell off again.  Again I called support and they were shocked that this had happened but, because the warranty on the repair of only 90 day was up, told me to call servicing and I would have to pay for the fix.

My husband and I own Samsung tvs, tablets and phones and have been pleased with these products.  That was a huge factor in the choice of watch to purchase.  I can't believe Samsung has allowed this to go on.  I have seen all the related complaints so I know this is not a new or recent issue and that Samsung has been irresponsible in how this has been handled.  This watch is an activity watch - yes - even swimming is included in that. 

I don't want to fix this watch again and have it fall apart again.  I want a refund. 

I want an active watch that suits my lifestyle and will be dependable so the next one will not be a Samsung and I advise others not to purchase one as well.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Georgine
Options
Wearables

Hi, I request you please reach out to live chat support by using the link below and they will help you with available options.

Here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. We are available 24/7.

0 Likes