Original topic:

Bad service for samsung warranty

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 08:18 PM)
colacola
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I ring samsung service today regarding my watch 4 classic 46mm the issue is battery only lasting 2 hour after fully charge. They ask me for **bleep** of purchase and need me go to jbhifi and reprint it. The watch have 2 year warranty why need pood of purchase. Watch 4 manufacturer only 1 year. And i when to Samsung High Point they can't repair on the spot. Told me need 2 to 4 days to repair. This is wereable products we need it everyday how can send to repair for 4 days. Finally they do nothing and I go to Apple store to have iphone 14 pro and Apple watch. The Apple guy say if have any issue just book an appointment and they will fix it on the spot. 
4 Comments
Wearables
JB-HiFi have better warranty support. Just go there instead of bringing to Samsung.
colacola
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @colacola 

I am so sorry you have had this experience. unfortunately we do need proof of purchase to verify the product manufacturer information, country its from and go ahead with the repair depending on that information. 

Written In the Warranty Policy: 

III. Warranty Claim

A. If you consider that the Samsung product which you have purchased is not of acceptable quality, has a latent defect, or is otherwise not compliant with the conditions, warranties, undertakings, and legal rights given to you under Australian Law (for example, it appears faulty, or does not work at all or properly), you can make a claim under this Warranty.

B. Except where an International Product Warranty has been provided with your Samsung product, warranty service will only be provided in the specific country where the Samsung product was originally purchased. For example, if you have purchased the Samsung product within Australia, warranty service will be limited to Australia only.

I hope this helped. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
colacola
Active Level 3
Wearables
This post Is January. No worries at all I no need your Samsung Australia warranty. Just keep customers waiting I already pay $60 to the repair shop to fix it and now still work good. The repair only take 30 minutes to replace the battery your service centre need waiting for part around 5 days. Samsung product and samsung company need more time than other repair centre I don't know what is warranty means so bad. Happen for me second time again my samsung buds 2 pro send to warranty after few days your service centre ring me need to wait for part. That kidding always same reason to keep waiting. Finally I take back my buds 2 pro without repair. This is last product I choose Samsung I use all Samsung products including tablet than your company give me the bad service. Bye 👋 Samsung
0 Likes