Original topic:

Bedtime mode schedule stuck (watch)

(Topic created on: 01-27-2023 03:52 AM)
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
With the new recent software update I decided I didn't like bedtime mode after setting it up and changed back to my usual do not disturb options that I liked on my phone, but ever since I deleted that bedtime mode alarm from my alarm list for some reason bedtime mode is still scheduled on my smart watch, even though the mode has been deleted and removed from my phone and I can't find anywhere in my phone settings or my watch as to why bedtime mode would still be enabled on my watch which seems to be in sync with the schedule that I deleted... Is anyone else having this issue? 
0 Likes
11 Comments
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Wearables
Yes, I have the exact same issue.. hopefully someone has a solution.
fox2
Active Level 4
Wearables
Same issue !!!!!
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we recommend you to restart the device once and check if it helps.

If that doesn't work, please reset the watch and see if it solves the issue.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-smartwatch-reset/#:~:text=On%20most%20Sams....

ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Wearables
I've restarted both devices multiple times. A hard reset seems a little bizarre. Is there not a patch to push through to resolve this issue?
fox2
Active Level 4
Wearables
Tired to do reset for problem ... I won't do it this time
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Wearables
I have hard reset both the watch and S22 ultra.. same issue..
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Wearables
Well glad someone tried saves us all the headache of trying and no success
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we suggest you to send an error report.

Launch the Galaxy Wearable app and tap the 'more' >> Tap 'Contact us' and then tap 'Error reports' >> Select device >> Next >> Describe the issue accurately and in detail >> Make sure 'Send system log data' is ticked >> Send your error report.

An expert from the Samsung Members team will try and respond to the report as quickly as possible.

Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Wearables
I installed the update for my GW 5pro and the problem is solved.