Original topic:

Blood Oxygen o2 watch 3

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 07:17 AM)
Pad57
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Love the Galaxy watch 3 if the app would only work for me I just got the new Galaxy watch 3 41mm down loaded the app the ECG, n Blood Pressure work fine but the Blood oxygen o2 didn't download for to use spo2 can you help I live in Canada. 
Thanks stay safe 
0 Likes
19 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Yes & @Cassidy already posted the links. 

BadFella
Active Level 3
Wearables
Ok
0 Likes
Pad57
Active Level 1
Wearables
What one is it my friend
I have the one that makes ECG and Blood Pressure but can't get the oxygen
Thanks stay safe
0 Likes
Ameet
Active Level 5
Wearables
i changed my GW3 CSC to USA. i do have ECG & SpO2 but strangely enough BP doesn't work. on Samsung Health Monitor, on BP tab it says "no compitable watch found"
0 Likes
Wearables
Well...I will just leave the BP alone. The BP required calibrate every 30 days. I found that annoying. Getting ECG and SpO2 are good enough. I would say...BP may come in handy if a person needs to check the BP 3 times a day.
Ameet
Active Level 5
Wearables
ahh, every 30 days 😳
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

You can try using BP Labs to measure your BP. I used it on my S10+ but the S20 Ultra no longer has the sensor. BP Labs is reported to work with Galaxy watches.

The app is available from apk mirror & Galaxy Store. 

Screenshot_20210305_125149.jpg

Ameet
Active Level 5
Wearables
it won't work on S21 Ultra
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

I said that it doesn't work with my S20 Ultra - Unless you have a Galaxy watch, so it's the same with the S21 series, because there's no senor on the phone. 

Wearables

How could you download ECG and Blood Preesure app being in Canada?....I have been trying to get this but it is not available....

0 Likes