cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

BREAKING...!!! Galaxy Fit 2 new software update incoming...!!!

(Topic created on: 02-24-2022 07:41 AM)
JVT_Jeff_Viral_Tech
Active Level 10
Options
Wearables

4 Comments
JuBY613
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Can Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 connect directly to Samsung Health app thru its Settings, Accessories, select Samsung Galaxy Fit 2, Register?
0 Likes
Wearables
I have Watch 4 only... Fit 2 update just for the benefits of u guys here...

By the way, it should works the same as my Watch 4 for all Galaxy wearable that u need 2 Samsung Apps.

1. Samsung Health App to record all your personal data that u clock and of course like u say the setting inside u can use to for connecting as well but u need another app to access all your wearable settings which is... No. 2 app below...

2. Samsung Wearable App which not only let u connect but also all settings and update for your wearable plus if u have multiple wearable like Galaxy buds it b connected all under this app...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
JuBY613
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I accept your solution but I cannot find the Accept Solution at the right side of your comment 3 dots.
Wearables
Oh yeah... no Accept Solution cos its my own post... only other post can do that... Just give a Like to my comment then... Appreciate n a nice Sunday tomorrow... Cheers...!!!