Original topic:

Bring ECG and Blood pressure support on watch 4 in Canada now its approved.

(Topic created on: 03-02-2022 07:14 AM)
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Just want to know from Samsung guys when samsung is bringing ecg and blood pressure support in watch 4 as it is already approved by health Canada?

Waiting for update on watch and want samsung health monitor visible on olay store in canada.

Any discussion guys.
Members_ibiJx7s
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Can we have an update from Samsung on the availability of Samsung Healt Monitor in Canada as we are today March 2nd and it was promised for March 2022?

I bought the Galaxy Watch 4 following a heart attack  especially to have my Blood pressure and ECG.  If it's not avalaible soon, I'll have to get my watch back to the store and switch to Apple (my phone is scheduled to be renewed in a short term).  I didn't want to do that but at least, I know what I'm going to get.  No Blood pressure but ECG and no disapointment on delivery.

kernel31337
Active Level 4
Wearables
Idk what Samsung doing...
But Canadian start to think about other products !
Do something !
HeatherM
Beginner Level 4
Wearables

Really I am just commenting to add my voice and maybe get updates or answers. It's been approved and promised and we are closing in on mid-month. I specifically purchased this watch because we would have blood pressure monitoring in March 2022. 

Saggz
Active Level 1
Wearables

Samsung clearly states in the following news release that it will be available in March, which still has more than two weeks left.

Deeper Insights for a Healthier Heart

Combined with the advanced BioActive Sensor technology and Samsung Health Monitor app,6 Galaxy Watch4 measures both blood pressure7 (BP) and electrocardiogram8 (ECG), allowing users to monitor their heart health anytime and from anywhere. Since the first introduction in 2020, Samsung Health Monitor app is currently available in 43 markets globally, expanding to 11 more in March, including Canada, Vietnam and South Africa.

.... I don't understand people who don't take a few minutes to research something before they buy it. Instead of doing that, you spend that time writing bad reviews and negative posts because you're too incompetent to look up information or too lazy. Samsung is always straightforward with you, but if you fail to read, or can't read, that's on you, not them. Google is a powerful tool, use it.

0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Wearables
People does search my friend, we trusted samsung when bought active 2 nothing came up, now bought watch 4 classic on september, i searched health canada and posted for the license issue when people had no idea why it is not coming

Its approved lets see when it comes almost March is over now.
Nesh_shah
Active Level 2
Wearables

This is wrong information 

0 Likes
Saggz
Active Level 1
Wearables
I pasted it from Samsung. Instead of leaving useless comments, provide some better information, if you have it.
Nesh_shah
Active Level 2
Wearables

now you also fooled -- stop advocating Samsung Mr. Research Guru  

0 Likes
Saggz
Active Level 1
Wearables
I've never had any problems with Samsung before so I certainly will advocate for them. Your reply doesn't even make any sense so I recommend learning some more English so you can be an effective keyboard warrior.
0 Likes
Progi
Active Level 3
Wearables
But at least now I understand how shallow you are that you had to look into my English to defend Samsung or your research
0 Likes