Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Budol: Galaxy Watch4

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 08:15 AM)
Annlulex
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
I finally gave in and tried a smartwatch. I am impressed. Superficial me likes that there are many customizable watch face options 😂 And apart from being fitness tracker, it can send SMS even without bluetooth connection to the phone. The 40mm is just right for my small wrist, plus plenty of changeable watch straps available online. Nakakatuwa. Perfect na sana, if only ECG and BP functions were available in PH... tamad sundin yung **bleep** na nasa YT 😅 Hopefully I can explore more of watch's functions in the coming days.

Watch4 currently at ~50% off in Lazada and Shopee Samsung official store :)
6 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Wearables
Got tempted too by the 50% off 😂 waiting for the Galaxy Watch4 to arriveScreenshot_20220928_063052_Shopee_1000001080_1664317852.jpg
Annlulex
Active Level 4
Wearables
5500 at Lazada now. When I bought mine 3 days ago, it was 5900 😅
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Wearables
Wow, I should have check Lazada, that's a 700 difference in price..

I'm excited for the watch4 to arrive, can't wait to explore it features cause its my first smartwatch 😁
0 Likes
Annlulex
Active Level 4
Wearables
We still got a huge discount though, so all is well.

I was actually hesitant to buy a smartwatch. I felt like a fitness tracker is more suitable for my needs. Then the watch4 went on sale and I dived in. I wouldn't know if it's not for me if I didn't give it a try. So far, I'm happy with the watch.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Wearables
Yeah, 50% off is still a big discount 😅

Same, I actually saw the Watch4 at 50% off last 9.9 but didn't purchase as BP and ECG features for the Watch4 is not available here in PH and the stocks run out fast before I could decide 😅 then I saw the Watch4 again on 50% off and instantly add to cart and checkout, watch4 arrived today and so far, I'm happy with my purchase.. more reasons to exercise and stay healthy to maximize the features of watch4
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Annlulex, thank you for expressing your enthusiasm for the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 here.

The features and specifications of your brand-new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 are detailed below.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch4/ 

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch4/specs/ 

Enjoy and we look forward to hearing more of your feedback, suggestions, and experiences while using your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.