Original topic:

Buds 2 major issues

(Topic created on: 01-07-2023 02:43 PM)
alphavictor
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hello!

I have owned a pair of Buds 2since early November, and I'm already experiencing issues. 

First off, two or three times there have been moments where the right earbud suddenly made a loud noise. It was almost like a burst of static in the upper mid-range frequency. It was very brief, but it was LOUD. Each time I was doing something that wasn't pushing a lot of volume through the earbuds. (In fact, I have never pushed a lot of volume through these buds) Ever since the most recent occurrence of this, the right earbud is much more dull, making me think that this issue has blown out the high frequency driver. Also, the right earbud now drains the battery about 20% ahead of the left.

Any solutions or support welcome. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
2 Comments
Nylah
Options
Wearables

Hi, we recommend you to kindly Check for software updates on your earbuds and connected device.

Unpair your earbuds from your connected device.

Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

If the issue persist again, we request you to please visit the Samsung authorized service center and get it examined by the service technician to get it fixed.

Please open the below link to know the nearest Samsung authorized service center.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

0 Likes
alphavictor
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I did try these things to no avail, as I saw them online as possible solutions.

I will find a service center thank you.
0 Likes