Original topic:

Buds 2 pro pre-order status

(Topic created on: 08-20-2022 06:19 PM)
notsofunnyguy
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I preordered buds 2 pro on 13th August. The shipping was supposed to start on 18th August, yet here I am, stuck with the same "preparing dispatch" in order status. Anyone who received their buds 2 pro yet? I contacted customer service, but they're saying it's been requested and will be shipped soon, giving the good old "high demand" excuse. 
UPDATE:
Received them on 23rd August and they are absolutely worth the wait!
0 Likes
10 Comments
Wearables
I ordered the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and even though it says shipping starts on Aug 18 it's first in first out. Just will take some time is all. SmartSelect_20220820-190528_Gallery_25777_1661043928.jpg
notsofunnyguy
Active Level 3
Wearables
Got the same reply. Let's hope they deliver within a month.
0 Likes
Raj_Singh
Active Level 1
Wearables
Same ordered on 15th and still saying preparing for dispatch
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Wearables

we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We can understand your situation. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
I have the buds but i pretty much pre ordered it right away 20220819_120431_10991_1660925071.jpg
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Wearables
I also have mine which arrived on Friday... they are definitely worth the wait.
Wearables
Still waiting for my watch ...but u didn't order until the 17th as I was waiting for Samsung to give me my voucher code.
notsofunnyguy
Active Level 3
Wearables
Same here. Got the code on 13th, so I preordered on 13th
0 Likes
leallama
Active Level 1
Wearables
I ordered on the 14th for galaxy watch 5 pro and buds pro 2. Also ordered same for my husband. I just got email saying the one order is going out tomorrow the 23rd. The one order has said preparing for dispatch for a few days. My husband's order said it was processing and I got an email that the watch is.going out but not his buds pro 2. Was a bit surprised to see that only part of the order is going out
0 Likes