Original topic:

Buds Live are a WOW!

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 08:01 PM)
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
So I have never been a huge fan of in ear Bluetooth headphones as I love a good balanced sound with decent bass and they have to be comfortable. I have never been able to find something to fit the bill until now. These BL fit unbelievable well, almost impossible to shake out of your ears...I could not shake them out without passing out from being dizzy 😃. Ive had them in for about an hour and l really cant even tell they are there. As far as sound goes these BLs are pretty darn good. Don't expect the same kind of bass as you would get out of a good set on cans but still very impressive none the less. All I can say is that it's a nice even sound. As far as the ANC goes...it's hot right now on the island so the fans are going full tilt and it does cut out sound...maybe 40% (I stand corrected, after retesting the reduction with the fan noise I would say it's closer to 60%) which considering there isn't a full seal with these buds so not so bad. I am looking forward to trying them tomorrow on a few phone calls to see how clear the calls are. Bottom line...I was ready to throw these on UsedVictoria to sell them but I'm keeping them!

7 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Wearables

Hi OlytheGoalie, Thank you for sharing the detailed review about the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live with us here on Community. Good to know that you like the Galaxy Buds live.

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Thanks for your post and your pictures, it answered to my questions when you say this

fit unbelievable well, almost impossible to shake out of your ears

My Galaxy buds are always falling so i need to replace them by something confortable

0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Wearables
They sure look amazing on you, congrats on your new buds 😀
0 Likes
Doyenhoney
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Fantastic infornation!
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
completely agree! they're super comfortable and fit perfectly without falling off! I found this bean shape weird at first but I was proven wrong! haha
Wearables

I am super excited to get my Buds Live because I use my Galaxy Buds when I go on my bike and everytime I take off my helmet, one or both always fall off and onto the ground and then I gotta look for it, such a pain. I really hope they stay in my ear even when I take my helmet off!

KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
I used my buds live this morning walking my dog without any problems of them coming out or getting loose and that was a hour and a half walk. just finished my workout at the gym and I was doing chest so flat bench,decline bench and incline bench. Moving sweating with no problems again of falling out and very comfortable with in my opinion better than both buds and buds + in sound and comfort. I owned both modules so Samsung so far so good with the buds live.