Original topic:

Buds Live Uneven Sound

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 03:20 PM)
KellyIA
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Has anyone experienced any problems regarding their Buds Live and uneven sound? My left is much quieter than the right. I have yet to find a fix to this problem.
3 Comments
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Wearables
Take a look Wear app under advanced I believe and you will see a hearing aid setting...should be a left and right control there 😀
0 Likes
KellyIA
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Thank you for the suggestion. I will try. I do have hearing impairment, but in my right ear. So it's strange for the left to have poor sound quality.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Wearables

Hi, I suggest you to inspect the earbuds for dirt and damage. Be sure to regularly clean the earbuds. The build-up of dust, earwax, or other debris in the earbuds can make it difficult to hear. Inspect for a cracked or lifted case, and broken bent, or lose parts. If you see obvious damage, cracks, or small chips on the earbuds, this means that the earbuds have suffered from an external impact. This can impair the earbuds and their functions. The earbuds are not impervious to water damage in any situation. Exposure to water, liquids, or chemicals can cause damage or issues with the earbuds. Restart both devices. If you continue to experience problems, restart the earbuds, and then make sure the earbuds software is up to date.

0 Likes