Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds Pro Case Battery Level Not Shown in Wearable App

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 06:21 AM)
LiHuan
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi, my mobile phone is S21 Ultra and, earbuds, Pro. May I ask why I have not been able to see the battery level of the earbuds' case on the home page of the Wearable app? I believe I should see the remaining battery levels of the earbuds and case. Thanks.
12 Comments
Wearables
I believe what u trying to say is when u r using the earbuds pro to listen to music in your ear 👂 that time u r only able to see the battery level of your earbuds pro and not the case right?!

U have to open your case n put at least one side of the buds back to the case then u b able to see the batt level still left in the case. Its the same no matter its the Wearable app or under the Wearable widget... Hope that helps...

I am Samsung Maker selected to help the community in here for all things Samsung...!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Feel free to ask me questions...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and as a small gesture of encouragement for me as well...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
Findhaq
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Thx.. Quick solution... 

Btw can u help with one more query. 

My non-samsung phone is always on finishing pairing mode with gear sport watch... Any solutions? 

Thx

0 Likes
Shivakumar29
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

I think it should show both the buds and case battery percentage when it is connected via Bluetooth.

Wearables
To do a quick check I will usually just open the case with both buds still in the case. 20220110_072010_66168_1641770413.jpg
PapaJohns
Active Level 5
Wearables
Flexing your thom browne buds.nice i like it
0 Likes
Wearables
Haha no lah. This is my only buds that show case battery
0 Likes
PapaJohns
Active Level 5
Wearables
Haha ok
0 Likes
Wearables
Normally I would put 1 or 2 buds back in the case to detect
Chrys000
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

This is the solution, I did not know it either. Maybe the case is not connected to the mobile phone directly and gives the information through earbud conn.

Why are the moderators trying to help if they don't know nothing and they are just guessing. Sure that everybody tries the wearable app.

Anyway, thx for the solution.